- CA CoV Archives MG 45
- 1828-2002, predominant 1900-1980
Fonds consists of family histories and genealogical material, histories of schools and churches in Pine Grove and Woodbridge as well as the communities themselves, photographs, photo albums, scrapbooks, architectural drawings of the St. Margaret Mary School, diplomas, report cards, invitations, certificates, awards, programs, maps, correspondence, newspaper ad layouts, newspaper clippings, and commemorative coins from the 1991 inauguration of the City of Vaughan. Also includes County of York uniform promotion examination certificate documenting promotion of Mary O'Rourke of the Pine Grove School and an indenture between Alfred and Harriet Gooderham, grantors, and Michael O'Rourke, grantee. Also contains "1833 it was -- a trading post and granary 1989 it is -- a house of the 20th century", an unpublished essay by Norberta O'Rourke which details the history of the Elliot Trading Post and surrounding area, originally constructed on Lot 11, Concession 8, Vaughan Township in 1833.